We specialise in project, program and portfolio training, consulting, maturity and governance.
Project, program and portfolio management (P3M) is the application of methods, procedures, techniques and competence to achieve a set of defined objectives. The goals of P3 management are to deliver required objectives to stakeholders in a planned and controlled manner; govern and manage the processes that deliver the objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Project management is essential to create outputs and new capability.
- Program management is a coordinated approach to outcomes, benefits and strategy.
- Portfolio management is the coordinated approach to the investment in change initiatives.
We work with best practice models and frameworks to add value for your organisation.
- Instructor-led training. Virtual instructor-led is our primary mode of public training, we offer a 10% discount.
- Flexible Instructor-led courses from the comfort of your home or office. Exams are taken online.
- Use this coupon: VILT1. With no travel or venue costs, you get the saving.
- Online self-paced courses. Available with PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL4, Scrum Master and Six Sigma.
- AgilePM, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases,
- Practitioner Upgrades are available online for all courses.
- In-house courses on your site at excellent rates
- Maturity assessments with P3M3
- P3O® for PMO support across portfolio, programs and projects including agile ways of working.