Project, Program and Portfolio Management
We specialise in project, program and portfolio training, consulting, maturity and governance.
Project, program and portfolio management (P3M) is the application of methods, procedures, techniques and competence to achieve a set of defined objectives. The goals of P3 management are to deliver required objectives to stakeholders in a planned and controlled manner; govern and manage the processes that deliver the objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Project management is essential to create outputs and new capability.
- Program management is a coordinated approach to outcomes, benefits and strategy.
- Portfolio management is the coordinated approach to the investment in change initiatives.
We work with best practice models and frameworks to add value for your organisation.
- Instructor-led training. Virtual instructor-led is our primary mode of public training, we offer a 10% discount.
- Flexible Instructor-led courses from the comfort of your home or office. Exams are taken online.
- Use this coupon: VILT1. With no travel or venue costs, you get the saving.
- Online self-paced courses. Available with PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL4, Scrum Master and Six Sigma.
- AgilePM, Managing Benefits, Better Business Cases,
- Practitioner Upgrades are available online for all courses.
- In-house courses on your site at excellent rates
- Maturity assessments with P3M3
- P3O® for PMO support across portfolio, programs and projects including agile ways of working.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a meeting to discuss your needs