The PMO has become a strategic weapon. Linked to information and communication processes and technology across multiple data sources, it can grow into the home of strategic management and the heart of an organisation’s tactical market response
If you’re thinking about establishing a PMO, you need to know:
- What problems do we want to solve?
- What are our business drivers and how do we meet them?
- What will the scope of the PMO be?
- What outcomes can I expect?
- What processes will I use?
- What value can I expect to add?
Yellowhouse provides PMO services to help answer these questions. We can even provide a managed service for you.
- Training in P3O (Portfolio, Program Project Offices; and Portfolio Management)
- Maturity Assessments for your PMO, your projects and programs
- PMO Implementation (run as a project)
- PMO Support “As a Service”
- Support on PMO tools selection
- Tools implementation support